[sldev] Sources for 1.19.1.4? (... again, sorry ...)

Soft soft at lindenlab.com
Thu May 1 10:26:13 PDT 2008

On Thu, May 1, 2008 at 12:17 PM, Jay Reynolds Freeman
<jay_reynolds_freeman at mac.com> wrote:

>     On further reflection, I am beginning to suspect that what I have got
> for 1.19.1.4 -- that is, what the Linden site provides -- is a delta off a
> full build tree that I do not have; thus for example, when I search through
> the untarred src tarball that I got by downloading 1.19.1.4, I do not even
> find an "xcodeproj" file, which is the Mac development environment
> equivalent of a "makefile" for building things.
>
>     The content of my linden/indra directory for 1.18.6.2 is about 1.4
> GByte; the corresponding value for what comes as 1.19.1.4 is about 60 MByte.

It sounds like maybe you pulled only the library file, but not the
source or artwork files. In total you need to download three files,
all of which untar/unzip into the same directory:

https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Source_downloads

There are detailed build instructions for all platforms linked from
here that should help out too:

https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Get_source_and_compile#Compiling