[sldev] A patch to allow creation of megaprims from withintheviewer

talin sands talinsands at googlemail.com
Wed May 14 15:59:58 PDT 2008

They wouldn't the estate owner just has a full perm set that they give the
resident when they rent or a vendor of sorts. This method will allow the
sim/estate owner control over what pims they want to allow  as an example
they may only want to allow 20X10X0.5 nothing else. or mabey the sim owner
wants to use a 256 x256 x 1 but dosn't want the residents to have that
option. The method I have mentioned gives absolute control to the sim owner
...and the griefers have one lest toy in the box.