[sldev] Upcoming Releases

alissa_sabre at yahoo.co.jp alissa_sabre at yahoo.co.jp
Thu May 15 03:30:43 PDT 2008

> Viewer:

> The additions include:

I'm happy to know that the list includes several changes/fixes that
facilitate non-English speaking residents.  Thank you for taking care
of us.  (I'm a Japanese speaker, BTW.)

I have a question, though:

> (From QAR-460)
> * Improved internationalization support for Linux

I'm interested in this item very much, but the wording is too broad,
and I have no idea what improvement it will be.  Is it possible for me
to know what exactly is the change called QAR-460, other than "to wait
for RC7 distribution and to explore it by myself"?

    Alissa Sabre