[sldev] Upcoming Releases

Soft soft at lindenlab.com
Thu May 15 09:42:06 PDT 2008

On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 5:30 AM,  <alissa_sabre at yahoo.co.jp> wrote:

> I'm happy to know that the list includes several changes/fixes that
> facilitate non-English speaking residents.  Thank you for taking care
> of us.  (I'm a Japanese speaker, BTW.)
>
> I have a question, though:
>
>> (From QAR-460)
>> * Improved internationalization support for Linux
>
> I'm interested in this item very much, but the wording is too broad,
> and I have no idea what improvement it will be.  Is it possible for me
> to know what exactly is the change called QAR-460, other than "to wait
> for RC7 distribution and to explore it by myself"?

Unicode cleanup and guessing the default language based on OS
preferences (not sure which are used). Tofu owns this, in case he
wants to comment further.

I'll push source for this branch today should you wish to explore it.
Since it has been rebranched from release, it will now be
Branch_1-20-Viewer-2