[sldev] Upcoming Releases

Matthew Underwood sakkaku at gmail.com
Thu May 15 10:41:43 PDT 2008

I never got Japanese or other non native characters to display even
though I have the language packs installed in linux (fonts, etc).

Is there any chance someone can go over voice in linux again.  I have
yet to get it working at all.  All it does is reconnect every 10-20
seconds, I have tried a variety of settings but it doesn't seem to
like any of them.  I guess it may have something to do with me using
PulseAudio, but I have an audigy4 which has hardware mixing so OSS
should theoretically work.