[sldev] Jira cleanup, giving pjira a little loving

darien_caldwell at comcast.net darien_caldwell at comcast.net
Fri May 16 08:52:43 PDT 2008

Hmm, I don't have an explaination, but I just checked my watch list, none of the entries I created are on it.
I get the emails anyway.  One thing I see in my JIRA Account User Preferences is that I have "Email me when I make changes" turned on. I seem to recall i unchecked that once, and I stopped getting those emails.

From: Argent Stonecutter <secret.argent at gmail.com>