[sldev] Jira cleanup, giving pjira a little loving

Harold Brown labrat.hb at gmail.com
Fri May 16 20:50:28 PDT 2008

When I create a JIRA issue I get e-mails on all updates made to that
issue, regardless of if I made the update or someone else did. This
behavior was one of the items required to get the PJIRA out of BETA
status. The e-mail address used is / was pulled from your Second Life
account.  You will not appear on the watchlist as you should not need
to watch items you create.

This currently only works for new JIRA items.  Items from before the
time this change was implemented do not do this.