[sldev] [AWG] nifty AW Groupies meeting Tuesday

SignpostMarv Martin me at signpostmarv.name
Wed May 21 04:37:00 PDT 2008

I mentioned to Saijanai in IM yesterday about the possibility of an AW
Groupies exhibit at SL's 5th Birthday- he seemed to think the idea was
cool enough, but with the closing date for applications fast approaching
(may 25th), we weren't sure if there'd be enough time for a decision to
be made.

~ Marv.