[sldev] branches/shadow-draft missing llrender.cpp

Tateru Nino tateru.nino at gmail.com
Wed May 28 04:04:26 PDT 2008

Considering how poorly SL can perform at quite a bit better than the
minimum spec, I think that 2% figure could well be achieved by people
departing in frustration. My last system was a solid gaming machine in
its day - but could barely chug along in single-digit frame-rates on
minimum settings once Windlight came along. Thank heavens for new hardware.