[sldev] branches/shadow-draft missing llrender.cpp

Candide LeMay candide.lemay at gmail.com
Wed May 28 09:40:29 PDT 2008

I haven a 3 years old laptop (thinkpad R52) with 1gb ram, 1.8ghz
centrino cpu and an ATI x300 gfx card (dedicated 64mb of video memory)

pre-WL client got around 10-15fps on it with 64m draw distance in a
relatively empty area - good enough for some scripting work or
chatting
WL client with everything turned off gets maybe 3-4fps on the same
machine, which makes it unusable for anything

it's not my main machine so I don't really care, I'm just adding to
the statistics