[sldev] branches/shadow-draft missing llrender.cpp

JB Kraft kwerks.sl at gmail.com
Wed May 28 09:54:11 PDT 2008

FWIW, though I have not collected stats mathematically, I am surprised to
ever see anything over 10fps on my machine at the recommended Mid setting.
Average seems to be about 8fps. I can barely hit 20fps on the Low setting in
an empty sim. Been that way for quite some time and I kinda figured I'd fall
off the edge of being able to be in SL at all sooner then later with this
box. 1.18 works great though.

Model Name:    MacBook Pro 15"
  Model Identifier:    MacBookPro1,1
  Processor Name:    Intel Core Duo