[sldev] UC presentation on Importing Geometry into SL

Mark Burhop mark.burhop at gmail.com
Thu May 29 14:59:29 PDT 2008

I wanted to let you know the University of Cincinnati will be doing a
presentation from Orlando next week on importing geometry into Second Life.
Siemens has a conference there and have sponsored some of their work.

The presentation will be done in Second Life from 4:30 to 5:30 EST (1:30
SLT) Tue 6/3/2008 so just click on the SLURL below:

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Siemens%20innovation%20Connection/168/157/22/

As a side note, I know there are a lot of people running into the
limitations of prims, sculpties, and prim counts for bringing in data from
their favorite 3D tool.  I'd love to hear more discussion and idea sharing
on the general problem.

Mark (Burhop Piccard)