[sldev] Building 1.21.6 / g++ 4.3 / linux: "format not a string literal and no format arguments"

Geneko Nemeth kakurady at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 10:16:09 PDT 2008

As I understands in that thread from GNOME desktop-devel-list, it seems
to be merely default configuration issues (-Wformat=2 -Werror) which is
set to prevent security issues (if someone hijacks the format string).

It should be possible to override, but unfortunately I don't understand
C++ or g++ at all. -_-||

Geneko Nemeth (Kakurady Drakenar)

Opensource Obscure 写道: