[sldev] [i18n][zh-Hans]Viewer Chinese Translation - Finished!

Geneko Nemeth kakurady at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 04:11:10 PST 2008

So, after almost one year, I have finished translating Second Life's
interface into Simplified Chinese - more or less. (There are still a
bunch of stuff not translatable... file bugs!) Before this is submitted
to Linden Lab, I would like this to be proofread and terminology checked
by the public first. Take this as a first draft, if you like to.

To use, find your Second Life client directory, then open
skins/default/xui/zh/ and overwrite with archive contents.

Download from http://nekotoba.nfshost.com/files/zh.tar.bz2

Geneko Nemeth (Kakurady Drakenar)