[sldev] Some initial work on Webkit integration

Timeless Prototype timelessprototype at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 05:15:48 PST 2008

Generally speaking, I think if webkit is used then all webkit-related
security vulnerabilities from the past found in other browsers should be
revisited to make sure they don't apply or are mitigated here.

http://secunia.com/advisories/search/?search=webkit
http://secunia.com/advisories/search/?search=safari
and any Security Updates listed here that may or may not apply to webkit:
http://googlechromereleases.blogspot.com/

- Timeless Prototype
http://www.timelessprototype.com/tpdc/blog/post/2008/06/A-Glimpse-Into-the-Future---SL-Browser-Wars.aspx