[sldev] stereoscopic status and Becoming Dragon, a 365 hour performance in Second Life

azdel slade secondloop at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 22:28:08 PST 2008

good news, we actually got it working tonight, using the latest quadro
driver and code similar to the umich patch! we'll be posting a patch
soon!

but, i still have one problem that's pretty big for me and my
performance, which is that quicktime video objects cause the stereo
code to crash. any ideas on how to fix that? so i can see who's in the
real lab the whole time i'm in sl?

thanks,

  azdel