[sldev] Infastructure vis a vis sim infastructure particularly open space sims

Gordon Wendt GordonWendt at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 22:41:31 PDT 2008

I realize that this is not the original place set out for this discussion
but since Jack Linden has openly invited ideas in regards to how to handle
this I figured I would start a thread to discuss and brainstorm the issues
of infastructure especially sim infastructure.  I added open source sims to
the title since that's the hot topic at the moment but if it branches out
that's great and since LL has stated their willingness to at least listen
I'm all for taking them up on the idea.

-G.W.