[sldev] Sim Size Limits?

Ambrosia chaosstar at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 05:06:34 PDT 2008

<256.0,256.0,4096.0> I'd say. Makes it easy to autoadjust to new
building heights sometime in some future.

Also, yeah, I'm all for adding this function, even if no sim size
changes will be done anytime soon. It doesn't hurt to add, and will,
over the years, remove the issue with scripts not being prepated for
any possible change. Someday.