[sldev] Question: Replacing current group chat with XMPP?

Argent Stonecutter secret.argent at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 05:15:41 PDT 2008

On 2008-09-05, at 07:14, Tateru Nino wrote:
> The actual work required for jabber connection services to be cross
> connected in the way SLim has been seems to be roughly the same.

And about the same as "cross connecting" secondlife.com.account and
Second Life. They've already *done* that work. They're not even
connecting SLim into the Second life Instant Message protocol, which
gateway also already exists for IM to Email, they're adding new code
to the client to run SLim instead.

The only reason they didn't, that I can see, is that it wouldn't get
them Voice integration.