[sldev] CMake 2.6.2 RC 3

Robin Cornelius robin.cornelius at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 05:46:01 PDT 2008

On Mon, Sep 8, 2008 at 3:12 PM, Bill Hoffman <bill.hoffman at kitware.com> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I have a RC for CMake 2.6.2.  One of the driving forces behind getting out a
> new 2.6 release was to build second life (as there are some issues with
> 2.6.1).  This release should address all of the remaining SL issues.  Please
> give it a try and let me know if you find any new problems.

Looking good on my Debian Lenny standalone builds ;-)

Due to complications of my packaging, i have created a .deb of
cmake-2.6.2-RC3 on my repository so that my auto-builders can find it.
For any one who wants it for debian/ubuntu its under
http://apt.byteme.org.uk/pool/main/c/cmake/ for amd64 and i386 (or
just add my repository to /etc/apt/source.list)

Unfortunately Lenny (and sid) both currently have 2.6.0 which means
building out of the box on debian will currently be broken, hence
adding to my repository.

Robin