[sldev] Question: Replacing current group chat with XMPP?

Christian Scholz / Tao Takashi (SL) tao.takashi at googlemail.com
Sat Sep 13 14:36:29 PDT 2008

On Sat, Sep 13, 2008 at 8:58 PM, Suzy Deffeyes <suzyque at gmail.com> wrote:
> Perhaps the gridnauts list?

I tried this in the past but the gridnauts list now seems to be more
about bears.

I also still don't get the reason why a lively discussion should be
moved to a bugtracker. Usually you would think that the opposite
direction makes sense ;-) Summaries should be put on the bugtracker or
the wiki IMHO, not the discussions.

Of course there is also always the possibility to just create a Google
group or something for it but I wonder if this will work either.

But maybe let's try gridnauts for now and I will make sure that it
will be included on gmane for easier reading (but maybe after my
vacation which starts next week).

-- Tao

--
Christian Scholz