[sldev] Re: [Gridnauts] heads up: recent secondlife client versions don't support OSSL functions

Suzy Deffeyes suzyque at gmail.com
Sat Sep 27 12:02:20 PDT 2008

Dr Sco is an OpenSim dev, so he tends to not look at the GPL viewer
code. :-)

I was trying to sift thru the changes in the script compiler code, and
it did look like it *should* have always failed. I know the OS
functions used to work ( with no viewer code changes or setting
anything in the environment to indicate different handling in the
script compiler ).

So I was puzzled and thus the jira bug.
Suzy

Sent from my iPhone