[sldev] [i18n][l10n:zh] Viewer Chinese Translation - feedback wanted?

Tammy Nowotny TammyNowotny at mac.com
Tue Sep 30 19:17:28 PDT 2008

I don't know any Chinese. but I have two thoughts:

You are using the same term for agent, avatar and resident. Those are
actually three different concepts in SL. The resident is the human being
who pushes the mouse and bangs the keyboard. The agent is the entity
which does things in world. The avatar is the visible representation of
the agent.

Also, you might want to use the Chinese word for "atom" or "element" to
translate "prim/primitive." The SL term "primitive" is not based on the
primary meaning of the word "primitive."