[sldev] [i18n][l10n:zh] Viewer Chinese Translation - feedback wanted?

Kakurady Drakenar kakurady at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 19:43:09 PDT 2008

Umm, no. "Atom" is a different word than "element"(we're not talking
about the chemical type either, mind you). I know that prims in SL is
meant to be taken as "geometric primitives", but I'm not sure how to
translate that, so I put it as "elemental pieces".

As for resident, agent and avatar, I do distinguish between resident and
avatar. It's just "agent" is a tad bit hard to translate. Also, it was
just a suggestion.

(Last thing, automatic translators can't grip the Chinese language very
well. Then again...)

Kakurady Drakenar (Geneko Nemeth)

Tammy Nowotny 写道: