[sldev] SLDev Digest, Vol 28, Issue 1

Philippe Bossut (Merov Linden) merov at lindenlab.com
Wed Apr 1 09:26:11 PDT 2009

Hi Maggie,

On Apr 1, 2009, at 5:23 AM, Maggie Leber (sl: Maggie Darwin) wrote:
> The map project resulted
> in an improved map, but also broke some very high-quality in-world
> content; when this was pointed out, the map project folk simply
> shrugged and expressed surprise. "Gee, we didn't know anybody would do
> that."

I haven't seen anything logged in PJIRA since we posted that http-
texture branch containing the new map code that is related to breaking
IW content. Would you mind describing what problem you see? (on which
region, etc...). Logging an issue in PJIRA and posting here would be
best. Thanks.

Cheers,
- Merov