[sldev] AppendedAcks

Philip Rosedale philip at lindenlab.com
Wed Apr 1 15:15:14 PDT 2009

I have a special place in my heart, though, for anyone who spots a case
where we are inefficiently sending data.  We need every byte we can get,
both in terms of latency and total bandwidth implications.  One project
I'd love to get to (and perhaps have community help with) is a careful
examination of all existing messages to look for bytes we could save.