[sldev] Question involving the rendering of interface windows from someone that doesn't know much about the stuff involved (was Re: Pango (Re: Projects that I'm working on ) )

Tigro Spottystripes tigrospottystripes at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 19:00:49 PDT 2009

I can probably be considered an outsider in regards to the client code,
C(++) programming in general, and the technical, practical and other
limitations involved etc, but I'm curious, what would be in the way of
rendering each interface window to a texture and applying the texture to
a quad with the dimensions of the window ?

ps: is it ok to ask things like this in this list or should I refrain
from doing it again in the future?