[sldev] Merge window for our first release

Aimee Trescothick aimee.trescothick at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 04:17:46 PDT 2009

On 17 Apr 2009, at 23:38, Rob Lanphier wrote:

> So, are there other patches in JIRA that seem worthy of making it in
> before the first merge window, and are there volunteers to shepherd
> those patches through?  Aimee and I have been talking about VWR-12748
> (Minimap zoom level) over on irc.efnet.org #opensl, which is a
> possibility.

Speaking of http://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-12748 I just posted
an updated patch (and artwork) to that issue, so it could do with
someone re-reviewing it please? The updated patch is just a little
tidying up, and makes the picking for hover tips relative to the
scaled symbol size.

http://jira.secondlife.com/browse/VWR-12696 is a pretty
straightforward fix a couple of bugs in the minimap, and may be worth
sneaking in at the same time?

Aimee.