[sldev] VWR-10311 Enabling lip sync by default

Tammy Nowotny TammyNowotny at mac.com
Wed Apr 22 19:29:54 PDT 2009

I have been having trouble with voice not firing up with 1.23.  My
friends list is pretty long but it is less than 800, by a factor of 10.
(But that may not include avatars who have left the game and been away
for years, but whose calling card is still in my inventory and/or who I
never purged from my list.)

I have an old pre-intel Mac Mini with only 1 GB of memory.

--Tammy Nowotny