[sldev] VWR-10311 Enabling lip sync by default

Ron Blechner ron at involve3d.com
Mon Apr 27 14:00:49 PDT 2009

Voted for VWR-10311. I've been pounding the drums for this for years,
of course. Lip-sync is never perfect in any game or platform I've used
with it. So what?

Bottom line is that the experience with Lip-sync is more immersive and
more interesting than without. Let's do it.

-Ron

--
Ron Blechner
Chief Technology Officer