[sldev] VWR-10311 Enabling lip sync by default

Philippe Bossut (Merov Linden) merov at lindenlab.com
Wed Apr 29 18:06:06 PDT 2009

Hi,

Thanks Moritz for the fair and clear summary of this issue. Putting in
my L$0.02, I'll add that we think it's fine to have this "turned on by
default" (which will only impact residents using voice chat as stated
in that thread) and that our BDFL already said so (may be not in
public though... Philip?). We already selected this VWR as one of the
community voted feature that we'll get in "http-texture" (aka the
"Second Life OSS" viewer).

Since I'm at it, there is a wiki page that lists the bugs and features
we (collective "we", not just Lindens...) are working on for the next
and first release of this viewer. It is there:
	https://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/
HTTP_Texture_Development#Pending_merge_queue_proposals

I'll follow up on another thread on the state of that viewer so far in
a little while.

Cheers,
- Merov