[sldev] [WEB][IDEA] Blog comments need "Ignore this user" feature

Opensource Obscure open at autistici.org
Thu Apr 30 05:37:01 PDT 2009

I don't use Greasemonkey, and I think that most users don't
use it or won't install it. But Marv's proposal could be
a good alternative solution if Linden Lab couldn't implement
this new feature in a reasonable time. Thanks for your offer!

I think that the free-speech issue shouldn't be discussed
on this list, as I think it's sort of off-topic.
It's an important topic though. Both "ignore forum user"
and "free speech" topics have been debated in this thread
on the official forums:
http://forums.secondlife.com/showthread.php?t=309660
Free speech has a *great* value to me. I wrote what
I think about "ignore" feature and free speech in this reply:
http://forums.secondlife.com/showpost.php?p=2340656&postcount=75

ciao,
Opensource Obscure