[sldev] Is is possible to build a 64bit (for Linux) SNOWGLOBE?

Carlo Wood carlo at alinoe.com
Tue Aug 4 18:43:32 PDT 2009

On Tue, Aug 04, 2009 at 05:08:55PM -0500, Mike Dickson wrote:
> I've seen snippets of info on 64bit before but don't really know the
> answer to this.  My question,  is it possible to build SNOWGLOBE as a 64
> bit binary on Linux?  If so can someone point me to instructions on how
> to do it?  Thanks!

Yes, I've never used anything else.

configure:

./develop.py --type=Debug -m64 --standalone configure -DCMAKE_VERBOSE_MAKEFILE:BOOL=ON -DCMAKE_CXX_FLAGS:STRING="$CXXFLAGS" -DCMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS:STRING="$LDFLAGS"

of course you can leave the -Defines away if you don't need them.

build:

./develop.py --type=Debug -m64 --standalone build

Main problem is to have all libraries (and developer packages!)
installed before this.

--
Carlo Wood <carlo at alinoe.com>