[sldev] Something is up with crash rate

tinselsilvera at frontiernet.net tinselsilvera at frontiernet.net
Wed Aug 5 03:42:15 PDT 2009

I can only speak of my own experience. I had no reportable issues with Release 1.0.2.2451 when I first used it.  With the next two releases my experience got progressively worse. Crashing out, slow rezz, slow load, etc.  I went back to the Release 1.0.2.2451 and the only two issues I'm currently having is my inventory doesn't fully load about half the time and I crash out when I have the upload window open too long when looking for files on my pc.  Something seems to have changed along the way.

--
Tinsel Silvera