[sldev] More crash rate statistics

Rob Lanphier robla at lindenlab.com
Wed Aug 5 11:51:21 PDT 2009

Hi folks,

I've attached a couple of things:
1.  A graph showing the crash rates for the viewer
2.  More granular data in table form.

The graph is obviously more visually appealing, but the problem is that
it shows the crash rate of the viewer is that it currently shows all
"Snowglobe Test Build" lumped together in a way that's not going to be
entirely indicative of the problems.  Unfortunately, the tools we use to
update the graph may not be flexible enough to keep rotating version
numbers.

The other problem is that there's a lot of junk versions in the version
numbers.  If we do graph by version number, we'd need to make sure we
don't clutter up the data with bad version numbers.

How would you all like to see this data presented?

Discuss here:
http://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SNOW-171

Rob