[sldev] More crash rate statistics

Gordon Wendt GordonWendt at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 12:45:45 PDT 2009

Can I say not again on this list? In reference to another teleport memory
leak.... Not again.  I've also had issues with having certain textures being
able to crash the viewer although in my crashes I think it was accidental
rather than griefer attacks but if there isn't already there should be a
JIRA about that.

-Gordon