[sldev] More crash rate statistics

Carlo Wood carlo at alinoe.com
Tue Aug 11 06:34:14 PDT 2009

On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 04:24:43AM -0700, Bill Windwalker wrote:
> seems every one is over looking the real problem of this all.
> it is the people on the free accounts that can come in and build and sale there
> items on xstreet and keep there xstreet box on a friends plot or a sky box that
> no one looks at the owner of the prims at.
> this is why so many will not rent or even pay for a account.

Almost everyone that I know is renting a place somewhere.
They just don't pay LL directly, they pay the owner of
the ground/sim (in L$).

I pay also USD$ 20 per month for the land that I live on,
and I do not have a basic account. 90% of that money goes
to Linden Lab.

If they want the other 10% too, they have to make it possible
to rent a homestead WITHOUT the need to have a full sim.
I cannot afford a full sim, so I have to rent homesteads
from people with money (and lots of sims), the so called
"land lords".

--
Carlo Wood <carlo at alinoe.com>