[sldev] [VWR] VWR-489 Multiple Attachments per Attachment Point.

Marine Kelley marinekelley at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 05:40:38 PDT 2009

Actually many people need more objects on more attach points, so a
limit of 30 objects would be a bit low. And as the viewers are able to
throttle the polygon count when the rendering gets heavy, a limit
would not make much sense. Or let the user set it instead of imposing
it, in case of visual griefing. I'm all against arbitrary limits anyway.

And yes, the two pectoral attachments make no sense...

Marine