[sldev] [VWR] VWR-489 Multiple Attachments per Attachment Point.

Marine Kelley marinekelley at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 05:49:41 PDT 2009

I would like to hear about that too... Are the Lindens going to
consider adding points to the avatar_lad.xml file in the standard SL
viewer and in snowglobe any time soon ? I'd like to deploy it with the
RLV but if only the RLV users see the additional attachments
positioned correctly on other avatars that would not make much
sense... It is a file that everybody should have on the same version.

Marine