[sldev] Help getting started

Philippe (Merov) Bossut merov at lindenlab.com
Sun Dec 13 22:25:44 PST 2009

Hi Shorahmin,

You having problems linking (llworldmipmap_test) or running
(llagentaccess_test_ok) unit tests. I'm gathering from the boost lib you
refered to that you're building on Windows. There isn't much more I can tell
though.

Could you let us know which platform you're building on, which build
environment you're using, which scripts you're relying on among those we
provide, and which target you're trying to build (RelWithDeb?).

Cheers,
- Merov