[sldev] Linkable prim over 256

Teravus Ovares teravus at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 20:45:17 PST 2009

Just a clarification here.    The code may also be server side..  but
if you create 444 objects and try to link them all on OpenSimulator
using the Standard Linden Client downloaded from the website it
presents a message box that says 'Unable to link these 444 objects.
You can link a maximum of 256 objects'.      This means that it is
also client side because there is no server side code to restrict the
number of objects you can link in OpenSimulator without a 3rd party
addon module.

Regards

Teravus