[sldev] This is no Place for a Rant!

Nik Radford nik at terminaldischarge.net
Mon Feb 2 08:16:02 PST 2009

Lol,

Honestly, I don't know what the healthy number for inventory is, as
no-one has ever announced one. However I have noticed that those who
complain about inventory loss are those with (in my opinion) a very
large inventory.

The dynamic shadows branch has also been around for about 6 months! So
yes the linden in question could of been very busy in his lunch hour, or
on his free time at home. He perhaps loves writing shaders and graphics
code and thus finds it fun and so devotes alot of his spare time to the
shadow experiment!

And as far as I'm aware. Shadows haven't even been announced for the
main branch, or that they are ever going to make it into the main client
at all. It's just one linden having a bit of fun seeing what he could do.

Will wrote:
> oops looks like someone has been busy on their lunch hour ...btw pick
> a healthy number for amount of inventory and then keep it a secret ....
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: <admin at terminaldischarge.net>

>>> of
>>> chat (bulk of it was having me relog all over creation) wait the 48