[sldev] Format of install.xml

Ricky kf6kjg at gmail.com
Mon Jan 5 19:31:13 PST 2009

Thanks for the response!

I think I will use the custom function approach.  It is fast to implement
(considering I already made the XPath string!) and I don't yet understand
enough Python... :P

The downside is that my script is still dependent on something that wouldn't
normally be in the environment: The XMLStarlet package.

I wonder... What would it take to rewrite the serialization/deserialization
functions so that the output XML was better formed?

Ricky
aka Cron Stardust