[sldev] OpenAL clients and MP3 streams...

Dana Fagerstrom Dana.Fagerstrom at Sun.COM
Mon Jan 26 10:42:18 PST 2009

Not sure this is your problem but check your viewer log and make sure
you have a GStreamer mp3 decoder installed.  In the log and without the
decoder, GST will report that it can't find an appropriate plug-in.