[sldev] Script Function llDetectedTouchUV(int index)

Daniel dt11 at gmx.net
Thu Jul 2 08:12:01 PDT 2009

Thanks for your reply. But I'm looking for the part in the Second Life
Viewer Source code (svn), that makes it possible to get the face / UV
position of a selected prim so that the script function
llDetectedTouchUV() can work. There must be a piece of code in the
source, that gets the face / UV position of a prim, when it is selected,
but I couldn't find it so far. May be, it has something to do with the
render process of prims, but I'm not shure. I'm sorry for the first
mail, if it was a little bit confusing.

best reagards
Daniel