[sldev] Backing out r2483

Rob Lanphier robla at lindenlab.com
Thu Jul 2 18:20:22 PDT 2009

Hi folks,

It looks like we've had some build system problems which have caused the
build for r2483 to fail.  We don't *think* that r2483 is the problem,
other than the lack of win32 library zipfile listed in doc/assets.txt,
but given that we're headed for a long weekend in the US, we thought it
best to back out the change now, and figure it out next week when
everyone isn't in a hurry to get to their weekend plans.

What that means if you're a committer: the tree is effectively locked
for now, or maybe a better term than "locked" is "lossy".  You can still
commit, and if you catch us on IRC, you shouldn't be shy about pestering
us for a build, but understand that we may stomp any new changes you
make when Merov retries the merge next week.  What we'll do is land the
big change, then merge in any other work after we get the big one in.

Make sense?

Rob