[sldev] Nice! 3,500+ daily Snowglobe users

Stickman stickman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 21:53:06 PDT 2009

> 1. Install SG, if u see 'failed to load messages' and a gas avatar,
> log out, uninstall
> 2. Install SL versions 1.22+, same problems repeated for 4 different
> users. (Event too important to risk it...)
> 3. Install SL version 1.22, avatar rezz properly but general texture
> rendering issues.

The general guideline for problems like this is to "clear cache and
restart." It sounds like there may be a connection issue of some sort,
though. Check packet loss, and otherwise verify the network is in good
health?

I recommend contacting support regarding this issue if you're looking
for help. I'm not recalling anything specific about these issues
you're mentioning. They sound like general SL woes with common
solutions, or something related to your network.

Best of luck!

-Stickman