[sldev] Snowglobe Pauses

Matt White mwhite at leporidae.net
Tue Jun 9 12:30:39 PDT 2009

On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 1:39 PM, Rob Lanphier<robla at lindenlab.com> wrote:

> Of course, the suggestion to build your own will also be helpful, so
> don't let me stop you from doing that. This is just an alternative that
> you can try if you can't fully invest in getting a build going.

Since I'd like to provide the best information I can back to LL, I'll
try to build the viewer myself. Snowglobe is a fairly important
project, so it'll be worthwhile to me to help nail this down as much
as I can.

I might see some of you tonight on IRC looking for help on getting it
to build correctly. :)

Thanks!

--
Matt White / Bunny Halberd