[sldev] Attempting to build 1.23

Nexii Malthus nexiim at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 16 02:08:50 PDT 2009

I'm getting a lot of external symbol errors, what libraries have been
changed in 1.23 after moving from 1.22?

I have run cmake and all perfectly fine but it seems like I must be
missing some additional libraries or my libraries are older versions.
I have compiled the 1.22 client perfectly fine before but 1.23.4 has
stumped me. I'm unable to find any references on the wiki and I am
frankly just getting frustrated. Being able to compile 1.23 would help
me find the origin of mysterious crashes that occur on me with the
official client, as well as update my custom client to the new
codebase.

For a full error list see the attachment in this forum post:
http://nexii.ordoimperialis.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=58

I have exhausted most of my options and a friend suggested it might be
that this is a library issue.