[sldev] Attempting to build 1.23

Nexii Malthus nexiim at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 16 04:30:46 PDT 2009

Is Google Performance Tools library the culprit here? I can't seem to
find a linker to it in my solution, neither does it appear in the
install.xml/installed.xml. But there is a mention of the
google-perftools license in the LICENSE-libraries-win32.txt file. Was
this added recently and accidentally left out in the cmake files?